Monday, May 30

My CVS Trip 5/30!


There are some pretty good deals at CVS this week. I walked out spending $3.62 and got back $11.99 in ecb's!


Here's what I got:






1- Powerade
4- Fuze Drinks
1- Benedryl Anti-Itch Gel
1- Preparation H Totables
1- Nescafe Taster's Choice
4- Snack Size Duncan Hines Brownie Mix
2- Pantene Shampoo
2- Peanut M&M's (conveniently not pictured :) )


Coupons Used:
(2) $1/2 Fuze coupons from 4/10 SS
(1) $1 Nescafe coupon from Sample I received (still available here!)
(4)  .50/1 Duncan Hines Brownies coupons from 4/10 SS
(1)  $3/2 Pantene coupon from 5/1 P&G
$5/$25 coupon from CVS email
$5 ECB from Beauty Reward
$5 ECB from previous trip
$3 ECB from previous trip


I only paid $3.62 out of pocket!
Also got $11.99 in ecb's for next time!!! :)
*They were out of Cortaid so I got Benedryl instead. I only brought my Cortaid coupons with me so I could have saved another dollar there and I couldn't get the Preparation H coupon to print so that would have saved me another $2. See? Even Veteran couponers make mistakes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment