Thursday, July 7

Calling All Dog Owners!!

Ready to stock up on Dog Treats??
Target has a ton of Dog Treats on Price Cut right now. Hubby and I dropped by last night to pick up a few :)
Here are some of the matchups...

Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats $2.50 ea.
Use $1.50 coupon from 5/15 RP or 6/26 RP
Final Price:  $1 ea.

Purina Beggin Strips $2 ea
Use $4/4 coupon from 6/26 SS
or B1G1 coupon from 5/8 SS
Final Price: $1 ea. wyb 4
or $1 ea. wyb 2 w/ B1G1 coupon

Milk Bone Dog Treats  $2.29 ea.
Use  $1 coupon from 6/26 RP for Mini's
or  $1.50/2 coupon from 6/26 RP
Final Price: $1.29 ea. for Mini's
or $1.54 ea. wyb 2

Also, at Kroger this week...

Pedigree Canned Dog Food is on the Daytona Sale for .70 ea. wyb 10 products
There is also a B1G1 coupon from 6/19 RP
And.... there is a catalina printing out for every 4 cans you buy of the Pedigree+ variety (NOT the big cans)



So.... Here is what I did:
Bought 20 cans @ $1 ea.
Used 10 B1G1 coupons from 6/19 RP (the cashier actually took off $1 for each coupon instead of the Daytona price which is .70 ea.)
Then it took off $6 for my 20 Daytona items
Final Price: $4 plus... I received 5  $1 catalinas which made it a $1 moneymaker!!!

I know not everyone has this many coupons (I had to collect some from family, believe me, I don't buy that many papers).... so.... here is the math for a smaller quantity:

Buy 10 cans @ $1 ea.
Use 5  B1G1 coupons from 6/19 RP
Daytona Sale will automatically take off $3
Final Price: $2 plus... you should receive 2  $1 catalinas making it FREE!!!

***I do NOT know when the catalina end date is... I have searched everywhere and I can't find it... Hopefully this will work for you... if not... It's still an awesome deal at  .20 a can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment