Friday, July 15

SavingStar Ecoupons- Great Way to Save!

SavingStar is similar to Upromise except, the savings don't go towards a college fund. Once you reach at least a $5 payout.... you can choose to cash out in the form of a gift card, paypal, or a bank deposit. They have a great selection of coupons and I suggest you adding them all to your store loyalty cards because they do NOT stop the use of other coupons. It really is extra savings! It's free to sign up and it doesn't cost to cash out. Free, Free, Free!! Sign up here!

I have already gotten $6 in my SavingStar account from buying Huggies Diapers and Wipes, used coupons on them (bought them during Kroger's Cars 2 Mega Sale for extra savings!) and $1 came from buying Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing from CVS. (I used my ecb's so it was a moneymaker!)

No comments:

Post a Comment