Monday, August 29

Sunday Morning at the Drugstores

I did a larger trip this week at CVS. I got my first FREE coupon from the CVS Magic Coupon Machine... my 1st free coupon from that machine in 4 years of shopping this store! :)
Here's how I did:
1- Huggies Baby Wipes = $3.39 
1- Huggies Slip On Diapers = $13.49
2- Visine Drops = B1G1 50% off
1- Orbit Gum 14 ct. Pack = $1.34
1- Alway's Pantyliners = $1.49
1- Prilosec OTC 14 ct. = $11.99
1- Oral B Satin Floss = $1.99
1- St. Joseph Asprin = $2
1- Dawn Plus Hand Renewal = $0.99
1- CVS Brand Baby Wipes (Travel Size) = $0.99

Coupons Used:
1- $4 off Diapers & Wipes CVS Magic Coupon Machine Coupon
1- $3 off Huggies Slip On Diapers CVS Magic Coupon Machine Coupon
1- $3 Manufacturer Coupon for Huggies Slip On Diapers from 8/14 SS
1- $3/$15 Baby Purchase Coupon From CVS Magic Coupon Machine
1- Free Prilosec OTC 14 ct. CVS Mailer Coupon
1- $1 Orbit coupon from CVS Magic Coupon Machine
1- Free Always Pantyliners (20 ct.) CVS Magic Coupon Machine Coupon
1- $1 Oral B Floss coupon (from P&G Mailer)
1- $1 St. Joseph coupon from August All You Magazine
1- $1 coupon for Dawn Plus Hand Renewal (from P&G Mailer)
1- $1 coupon for ANY CVS Brand Baby Wipes
3- $1 ecb's from a previous trip

Final Total:  $4.64 
ECB's Earned:  $3


Walgreens didn't have too much that interested me this week... but... after my last 20 jars of peanut butter I bought.... we are on our last two jars. AHH!!! So... The Planters Peanut butter looked delicious and at 2 for $3 it sounded even better! Plus... when you add the  .75 coupon from 8/21 SS then you get a killer deal!
3 jars of Planters Peanut Butter for $4? Count me in! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You are knocking it out of the park when it comes to saving money!

    ReplyDelete