Monday, September 12

My CVS Trip 9/11

Here is this week's CVS Trip. I decided to take the $25 gift card Challenge that Cheryl at Simply CVS started. My total came to $6.14. A little high... but I started out w/o any previous ecb's.

The cashier actually took off $11.99 for the diapers instead of the $8.99 sale price after I gave her my Free Huggies coupon (I received this for previously purchasing 6 packs of Huggies) and I got $1 ecb back

I also got a FREE Ritz Crackerfuls coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine!

The Dawn was .99 ea. again so I used my  .50 Dawn coupons from the last P&G insert

The Brownies were $1 and I used my last two previously printed .50 coupons

The SoftSoap Body Wash was $2.99 and I used a  .75 printable coupon and got $2 ecb back

The CVS Allergy Medicine was $3.69 and I received $3.69 back

My Total for this Trip: $6.14
ECB's Earned:  $6.69
Left to use towards $25 gift card challenge: $18.86

No comments:

Post a Comment