Friday, October 7

My Whole Foods Market Trip! (Spent only 73 cents!!)


Here is my Whole Foods Trip! I was soo excited to finally get to go back to Whole Foods Market (it's been years!) I wanted to stock up on some healthy foods for my 1 year old. I used one of my Living Social $20 for $10 deals (I bought one for me and one for hubby)
Here's what I bought:
1- Skim Milk  $2.99
2- Earth's Best Ravioli  $3.39 ea.? (I think...)
1- Yo Toddler Yogurt $2.79 (I think... man do I need my receipt lol)
2- Happy Baby Bites  $4.49 ea.
1- Earth's Best Mini Waffles  $3.39
1- Cheese Puffs  $2
1- Odwalla Protein Drink  $2.29 (I think... once again)

I used: 
$1.50/2 Earth's Best Frozen Products Printable coupon (from Whole Foods website)
2- FREE Happy Baby Product coupons (from Recyclebank)
and my $20 worth for $10 offer

At the end they actually owed me $2 so I threw in the protein drink and payed a grand total of $0.73!
(I had already paid the $10 when I bought the offer from Living Social) Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment