Monday, October 31

My CVS Trip 10/30


Here is the $25 Gift Card Challenge Week 6 Shopping Trip. With such great coupons, how could I resist? The Covergirl was Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off and I had 4 of the $8/2 Covergirl face product coupons left. I used three of them and paid $4.01 after coupons and my $3 in ecb's, plus a $4/$20 coupon.
Then, I got a $10 CVS Gift Card back. Yay!

I did two transactions this time (haven't done that in years!)
My second purchase was:
1- Illy Coffee  $2
2- Filippo Berio Extra Virgin Olive Oil  $3.99 ea
3- American Greetings Cards  $0.99 ea.
3-Spree  $1.19 ea. (B2G1 Free)
*Note the missing Coffee(my fault) and one of the Spree (hubby's fault) :)

Coupons Used:
1- Free Illy Coffee  $2.49 coupon
2- Filippo Berio Oil Coupon  $1.50 coupon

Final Price: $10.21 (used $10 Rewards Gift Card from a previous Cereal Deal I did)
Final Total:  $0.21! :)

Left on Gift Card: negative $0.05 lol okay so I went 5 cents over.... but now I have $3 ecb, a $5 ecb coming soon for the Beauty Club, and a whole $10 gift card.
*And yes I will be continuing the $25 Gift Card Challenge from Simply CVS.... I will just deduct the 5 cents I went over by on my new $10 Gift Card.

2 comments:

  1. Dont you just love the olive oil... I always buy it at CVS!!! you did great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! My husband had sticker shock when he saw that it is originally $8.69!

    ReplyDelete