Monday, November 14

My Whole Foods Market Trip! (Spent only $1.83!)

Today was eventful... to say the least. Hubby and I decided late last night that we were going to Froberg's for sweet potatoes to make a few pies and then to Whole Foods to use up our last $20 for $10 voucher. The baby was running low on everything but Annie's Mac n' Cheese which I loaded up on from the Kroger Mega Sale. So I spent my night finding every coupon I could for products that I thought they sold at Whole Foods.
Of course, once we got there everything was sooo high priced that we walked around for about 20 minutes with sticker shock. Then I found a sale on Rice Nog (no, I haven't tried it yet so don't tell me if it's terrible) and then a $1/2 peelie coupon for Earth's Best snacks... and all was right in the world. :)

Here's the Breakdown:
2- Earth's Best Organic Crunchin' Crackers  $3.39 ea.
1- Earth's Best Organic Oatmeal Alphabet Cookies  $3.39
1- Earth's Best Crunchin' Grahams  $2.47
1- Rice Dream Rice Nog  $2
1- 365 Cheese Puffs  $1.99
2- Earth's Best Snackin Puffs  $1.49 ea.
1- Peanut Butter Co. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter  $3.99
1- TLC Kashi Chedder Crackers  $3.39
1- Ciabatta Bread  $2.99

Coupons Used:
3-  $1/2 Earth's Best Coupons
1- $1 Rice Dream Store Coupon
1- $2 Kashi Coupon (from Recyclebank)
1- $1 Peanut Butter Co. Coupon
1- $0.50 Ciabatta Bread Store Coupon
1- $20 Voucher from LivingSocial
... there is another $1 coupon taken off and my 10 cent bag deduction.... not sure where the extra coupon came from??

Final Price: $1.83! YAY!! :)

2 comments:

  1. It woulld be useful to know where to find the coupons. THanks anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said exactly where to get the coupons from except for the Peanut Butter coupon which was a printable and was no longer available.

    ReplyDelete