Tuesday, November 8

My CVS Trip 11/6

Went in for Peanut Butter... Came out with Razors?? I can't seem to say no when they pay me to buy them! (Especially when there are so many men in my family who could use a shave.... Hubby? Are you listening?? Oh why must men think that because it's below 80 degrees that they are going to freeze to death without a huge beard to keep them warm?) ..... I digress....
I'll have to go back for a rain check for the Jif Peanut Butter deal.

Here's the Breakdown of Week 7:
1- Schick Hydro 3   $8.49
1- Schick Hydro 5   $9.49
1- Edge Shave Gel   $2.19

Coupons/ECB's Used:
2-  $5 Schick Razor printable coupons (no longer available)
1-  $0.75  Edge printable coupon (no longer available)
1-  $5 ECB from the Beauty Club (thanks to week 6!)

Final Price: $4.78
ECB's Received:  $10
Left on Gift Card: $4.73 (For my 5 cents that I went over in week 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment