Monday, December 12

My CVS Trip 12/11

Didn't get formula like I previously wanted... but it still worked out to be a great trip. I only had to shell out $0.86!
Here's what I got:

1- Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues  $1.34
2- Glade Air Sprays  $0.99 ea.
3- American Greetings Cards  $0.99 ea.
2- Pro Nutrients Vitamins  $9.99 ea.
1- Stetson Cologne $4.99
1- 12 pack Coca-Cola  $4
1- NYC Concealer  $1.99 (no coupons I just had $1 to go on the beauty club to get my $5 ecb)
1- Huggies Jumbo Pack  $11.99

Coupons Used:
$0.40 Kleenex Cool Touch coupon (from sample)
$2/2 Glade coupon from CVS.com
$2/3 American Greetings coupon from CVS.com
$5 Pro Nutrients printable coupon
$7 Pro Nutrients coupon from Sunday's paper
$5 Pro Nutrients CRT coupon
$2 Stetson coupon (from ? magazine)
FREE Coca-Cola 12 pack coupon from MCR
FREE Huggies Jumbo Pack coupon (from the buy 6 get 1 deal)
$8 in ecb's

Final Price: $0.86 (and yes I dug out my nickels, dimes, and pennies to pay for it) ;)
I received $3 ecb for the Greeting Cards and a $10 CVS Gift Card (I'm waiting for the $5 beauty club ecb to print next time I shop)

*If your wondering what happened to my Gift Card Challenge.... Black Friday messed me up.... COMPLETELY. I'll be starting a $50 Gift Card Challenge in January. You can start one too! It's a great challenge by Cheryl at Simply CVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment